Many important environmental justice questions were addressed at the conference. Some of these questions included:
1) How can environmental justice and economic development co-exist?
2) How can we improve relations between communities and industry, communities and government, and government and industry?
3) What are examples of model environmental justice activities?
4) What have been the major accomplishments of the Executive Order on Environmental Justice?
5) Has the Executive Order improved matters in environmental justice communities?
6) Are the federal agencies committed to environmental justice?
7) Are businesses and industries committed to environmental justice?
8) What are the most significant environmental justice issues facing the country?