Registration Now OpenConference Information
When: August 16-17, 2012
Where: Atlanta Federal Center - Sam Nunn Bldg.
61 Forsyth Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30303
Audience: communities, states, local businesses, colleges, and universities in GA, AL, MS, TN, KY, FL, SC, NC
There are three easy ways to register:
- Online: https://epa.connectsolutions.com/e5t4ysila62/event/registration.html
- By Email: Send an email to email@example.com with "Register for the Regional EJ Conference" in the subject line. Please provide your name, organization, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and workshop selections for breakout sessions 1 and 2.
- By Phone: Please call Ella McLendon at 404-562-8316. On the voice message system, please say and spell your name, organization, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and workshop selections for breakout sessions 1 and 2.
- Learn about tangible solutions to address environmental, social, and health Impacts associated with environmental pollution
- Engage in networking opportunities with environmental justice leaders and organizations
- Participate in various interactive workshops